Metropolitan Museum of Art | Michelangelo New York
Michelangelo and The Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Michelangelo Hotel New York offers the perfect beginning to a memorable and exclusive art experience. Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475–1564), a towering genius in the history of Western art, will be the subject of a once-in-a-lifetime exhibition opening at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, November 13, 2017 - February 12, 2018.
Join us for a luxurious and exquisite stay at 10% off our Best Available Rates and receive exclusive VIP Guest Passes to The Met including access to the exhibition Michelangelo: Divine Draftsman and Designer at The Met.
Visit The Met website for more information.
Book now until February 12, 2018
Stay dates November 13, 2017 – February 12, 2018
Michelangelo Buonarroti (Italian, Caprese 1475–1564 Rome)
Three Labours of Hercules 1530–33
Drawing, red chalk
Royal Collection Trust © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- 10% discount on all room types
- 2 VIP Guest Passes to The Met including access to the exhibition Michelangelo: Divine Draftsman and Designer
- Breakfast for 2 people each morning in Hotel Lobby Restaurant
- Complimentary Exhibition Catalogue, value of $65, will be included for all Suite room category bookings
- American Breakfast
- Admission to The Met
* Approximately 133 of Michelangelo's drawings
* Three of his marble sculptures
* His earliest painting
* Wood architectural model for a chapel vault
* A substantial body of complementary works by other artists for comparison and context
* Selected from 50 public and private collections in the United States and Europe, the exhibition will examine Michelangelo’s rich legacy as a supreme draftsman and designer.
Terms & Conditions
- You have until 48 hours prior to your check in date to change or cancel your reservation.
- Any modifications or cancellations after 48 hours prior to arrival are subject to a charge of the first night's rate to the credit card on file.
- Guarantee/Deposit and Change/Cancellation Fees will depend on selected dates and room/rate combination.